so.these days the only things keeping me from passing out are apples with natural crunchy peanut butter and baby carrots.and diet pills.and adderall.and diet coke.and water.
i'm ecstatic that i'm strong enough to only need these minimal items,bliss.
i can't go a single day without running or working on my abs.
my clothes don't fit at all anymore.so fucking baggy.i love it :)
I'd like to say a huge hello to Zen!! thanks for following me and commenting on my posts. i keep reading that you lost 20 pounds in a month, i'm so jealous! you are such an inspiration!! but i need to know how you accomplished that phenomenal goal!!
my 14 year old cousin keeps picking me up.it makes me laugh.it's so easy for him too.i mea, he's only like,5'6'' and maybe 100 lbs, but he just lifts me right up.big confidence boost :)
ok dolls, i'm about to stock up on apples and diet coke and hit the hay.
sweet dreams skinnies!! <3
YOU have great self-control.
ReplyDeleteI have none.
The weight loss you speak of can only be contributed to drugs lol.
My doctor prescribed Topa for my binge eating disorder. I do not recommend it for others though because I am one of the rare people who are not severely zombified by it.
Probably because I have suffered from tard like brain-farts my entire life... I have grown very adept at pretending to be smart :p
xoxo zen
dear lord... the captcha for my post was "mordumb" could that be more fitting?!